Powered by Blogger.

Meal Replacement Smoothie

>> Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yesterday I was getting ready to run out the door to the gym when I realized I hadn't eaten anything. So I quickly threw together a smoothie and I'm glad I did...spinning class is not something to do on an empty stomach! 

Here's the recipe from Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet book:

1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
1/4 tbs. agave nectar
1 scoop protein powder
2 tbs. almond butter
cinnamon
almond milk
I also threw in some ice cubes to make it colder. Nobody likes a lukewarm smoothie.

The oatmeal made it very thick, but it definitely made me feel full quickly.  On days when I'm not good at planning ahead, smoothies are my friend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP