Powered by Blogger.

Loving Breakfast

>> Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Breakfast is my new favorite meal of the day.  Here's what it looked like for me this morning:


  • Coffee (with almond milk and Stevia)
  • Oats with unsweetened fruit
  • 2 eggs (only one yolk)
  • water


This was so good and kept me satisfied for at least three hours.

For dinner I decided to make a big stir fry, mostly because I had lots of vegetables to use up before they go bad.  It turned out to be delicious and was so big we have enough for a couple more meals.  I think I'll be making a lot more of these as an easy way to get in veggies and to clean out the fridge!


Stir Fry
broccoli, celery, bell peppers, green onions, parsley, snap beans
chicken marinated in Tamari sauce
garlic, olive oil, fresh ginger
served over quinoa


Here's to another successful day! I think I'm starting to get the hang of this eating clean thing.  Of course, I'm not sure how I'll tackle it when I'm not at home.  But I'll leave that for another day.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP