Powered by Blogger.

Three Little Words

>> Friday, January 18, 2013

Ugh...I just heard three words that threaten to completely derail my clean eating....Girl. Scout. Cookies. I totally forgot that it's Girl Scout cookie time.  Otherwise, I may have delayed my clean eating venture. (Just kidding....) Last year at this time I was big, happy, and pregnant.  I remember spinning around in my wheelie chair behind my desk while devouring a sleeve of "Lemonades". Mmmm..those were the days.  Now that I can see my feet again, I'd like to keep it that way. So while I do not promise to completely forego my Lemonades and Caramel Delights, I do promise not to double fist them.  In fact, I'll try to limit it to one a day and only one box total.




Yes, I am completely aware that these are not clean.  However, I am also aware that they only come around once a year. Anyway, what kind of citizen would I be if I didn't contribute to the local GS troop?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP