Powered by Blogger.

H2O

>> Monday, January 21, 2013

Do you know how much 2-3 liters is??!!!  2 liters is about 68 ounces or about 8 cups. 3 liters is about 101 ounces or about 13 cups. Let me tell you, that is a lot of water. Today my goal was to focus on getting in my water, so first thing in the morning I filled up my big 30 oz. water jug.  It is now 8:00 PM and I've filled it about 2 and a half times and I've been to the bathroom about 15 times...no joke. I started with the water principle because I thought it would be easy. Well I overestimated how much water I already drink each day...apparently not enough. I had to purposely make myself pick up the cup and drink, even if I didn't feel thirsty.  I think the only way I'll get used to drinking this much is if I carry around my big souvenir hospital jug marked with ounce measurements. So that is what I plan to do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP