Powered by Blogger.

Lean Protein + Complex Carbs

>> Friday, January 25, 2013


I am trying to eat a combination of lean protein and complex carbs at every meal.

This one has been tricky for me.  Carbs?  I'm good on carbs.  I could eat them all day long.  Oh, complex carbs?  Not as easy, but still...I can swing it. The lean protein is where I get stuck.  It's hard for me to quickly think how to work it into my meals. I'm not a big meat eater.  It's not on purpose, but I sometimes go for days and realize I haven't eaten any meat.  I know there are many other ways to get in protein, but it's something I have to stop and think about. 

So...I made myself a cheat sheet to hang on the fridge.  Hopefully this will give me (and you) some good ideas for mini meals throughout the day.

Complex Carbs & Lean Protein List

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP